T.I sista Hangout Time ♥♥♥

Long Time No See.....
all my dear ji mui !!!
Did u know, I miss you girls so much~~~
Since all of us are busy-ing to chase our ideal life...
Our hangout time became lesser and lesser...plus the wrong timing,
We always missed up the time to meet together...
However, I really hope that our friendship can engaged until we are OLD~
Smile we are YOUNG~
Love u all !!! 



Again "三缺一" yamcha kaki...
Seriously to said, when can we capture our "全家福" together...?
Although we're from the same hometown,
but we not even to meet more than 5 times a year... 
We knew each other since primary school and secondary school...
We grown up together and we graduated together...
All these moments we passed by and couldn't describe through few words...
And it always remind me that...
YES! you girls are parts of my life....
I really appreciate that you all are beside me...
Ji Mui love forever ♥


  

My dear huey,
You're always my loyalty listener, you know...?
We are the girl with the similar background...
So, you always know what I'm thinking...
YOU can read my thought, my mind and my feeling...
I really thankful that my life got a friend like you...
Sorry that our hangout time only twice times a year....
I promise, will spend more time to meet you~
By the way, Im always cherish the moments we're together~
Love u~~~



Hey, dear buddy~
Our friendship grown since secondary school...
Still remember, we became closer when you're short hair...
NOW, your hair are longer than me looo.....
This is one of the obvious scene to prove how long the friendship we are~hahaha
My dear buddy, one of the reasons that I became more independent is because of you...
* I wish to protect you when you're felt helpless
* I wish to protect you when you're get bully from the BAD guys
* I wish to give you a hug when you're upset...
This is only what a friend can do for you...no matter how I will always support YOU~
My best buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate