520♥ Happy Birthday to you~

20 May 2012: Hou Yee B'day

520 is a meaningful day for all couples
It means "I Love You" and in Mandarin means "我爱你"
BUT
U r different~
this day is the most important day for you and your mum
she is the person who bring you to live in this *flowering* world
AND
you as the great present for your mum and your family
do grateful with what you have and appreciate it 

Last 2 years...
I know you was undergo an unhappy birthday
So in this year,
we promise to give you a memorable birthday and surprise
"God will caring who is kind and effort"
Finally
you found your dream man who caring you and love you
make your birthday more special and sweet 

If not mistaken
We knew each other already 7 years...since Form 1
Passed by day to day...year to year
I might not a perfect girl, but I hope to be your perfect friend~
Wish we can engage our friendship until you forget ME...

At here
I wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY
What you think will be What you get
Keep your sweeter smile =)
And All The BEST!
Do believe HAPPY GO LUCKY
GaYao~~

Don't worry,I will always stand by you
Is my honor to be your friend
I appreciate our friendship and YOU 

First round:
Birthday celebration at Flaming Steamboat Buffet
the table is fulled of FOOD
We ate without care about image...like hunger?!
haha~ =P

Second round:
Sing K at Big Speaker
It was a long time we didn't take photo together
I like this photo so muchie 
It also an unforgettable moment to me~do you?
Heik~~~ ^^
Keep in Touch ya, my babies ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate