A Brand New Life =)

Hello, November...Please Treat Me Well =)
Hello, November...You is the IMPORTANT month for me~~~
Welcome to a new life, I will start from HERE...
A Brand New Life Story~
###

After leave my College life, my student life is officially END...
Sometimes, I may feel BLANK to choose my way and my future...
However, my final decision is chose for WORK...
Yes! this is totally what I want =)
Though someone was advice me to study Advance...
but I really NO motivation to continue the study life...
I never REGRET..
Because I BELIEVE that when U lose a thing, U may get and receive another thing...
The world still FAIR:
- God will never give a man in perfect, but HE will give the man a chance to make PERFECT!
###

= First Working Day =
Woke up in the early morning...
Prepared breakfast for myself...
Get prepare to face every challenges...
Have to be more and more independence as well...

I'm willing to start everything from ZERO
Then only we can learn more and realize and to improve our's imperfect...

"A very fresh working environment,
A very friendly senior,
A very nice experience,
And It could be a very suitable job~"

Working- It become a part of my LIFE~
I will Fighting with my patience, effort...to be a BETTER ME ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate