Happy 21st Birthday, My Dear~ ♥

18 JUNE 2013

To:

My dear Ms. Siau Hui,
Happy 21st B'day~
This is our first time to celebrate your birthday
wish that this simple celebration can make u feel surprise and touch...

Well, after graduated...
There is another stage for us to step for a new journey...
And the time for us to meet each other is become lesser..
So,
This day brings great meaning for me...
Just appreciate the time and day that we are together~
^^

Since when,
You become a part in my life...
"We have many stories to tell each other...
You can just easily make me happy~
And the most important things is...
You are the ONE who always playing a 38 role in my life!"
Hahaha....
**I know im bad...hehe
but this is the truth to prove our friendship can maintain last longer~
So, you should be PROUD~
=)

Plus,
I know you have many "pipe dream" to complete...
As a friend and sista,
I wish to have chance to make your dream come TRUE~
hahaha...

By the way,
There still have many thousands words that is hard to say...
I wish to perform it by action~hahaha
**this is the best way...
At the end,
Wish you everyday is a GOOD day~
And friendship forever~
Love YOU ♥


Good Bless by US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate