ღHappY bIrTHdayღ

29 / 6 / 2011



Ding...Dong...
12AM Is Coming......
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY~~~~


BUT
I GET A BAD NEWS TOO
THERE IS SOMETHING HAPPEN ON MY DADDY
IT IS A SERIOUS SITUATION THAT I NEVER  SEEN BEFORE
ITS MAKE ME SAD AND MOODY
I HOPE TO BACK HOMETOWN NOW!!!


When I hear my daddy wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I cant control myself and start crying
I am worrying about his health
.......................................


after our talk
I try to control my emotion
I know they are worry me
I try to make myself happy in front of them
..............................................


SUDDENLY
MY HOUSE IN PITCH-DARK
I THOUGHT IT IS NO ELECTRICITY APPLY
......................................................


“ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U....
...................................”
My housemate are singing BIRTHDAY song for me
at that moment I only get what is happening
I really surprise and touching
AND
VERY VERY THANKS......
TO THEM


Because of u all
I found my happiness again
Because of u all
I far from moody
Thanks u all
Muackssssssssssssss
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



= NICE CELEBRATION =
ON
= MY 19TH BIRTHDAY =

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate