21•10•10

Yesterday
I was attended for a business presentation
with my PC fair's friend
It was a global business presentation and just took around 45 minutes
the speaker is very funny and expert in how to make a business
Is it through network  to start a business can earn a lot of money ?
the speaker's answer is YES !!!
He said
“if god give you 2 choices to live, the one is live with money, next is live without money”
which will you choose ?
Absolutely
all of us will choose live with money !!!
Otherwise
our life will be very suffering
……………………


Along the presentation
I could learn some method in how to make a business
While
this kind of business can make you stand on the peak in the short term
it may in one day or one week
So
it is very attracting to everyone
But
I am still young
I think this kind of business are not suitable for me
and
maybe I cannot handle it well
On the other hand
my family also support my decision
I thanks them so much
………………


Now
I am very appreciate what I have and who is belong with me
and
yesterday was a SUPER new experience in my life
………………


BUSINESS IS NOT EASY TO MAKE IF WITHOUT ANY KNOWLEDGE AND SUPPORT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate